The last time I wrote a blog post was a good five and a half months ago! I've been a slacker blogger while being in school full-time, but good news... I graduate May 16th! I will be Wisconsin's newest nurse - Look out! AND, hopefully back to blogging regularly.
Speaking of nursing...
I was contacted by a representative from Medical Discount Scrubs, offering me a pair of Dickies Medical Scrubs to review! Not only was this perfect timing (I get to ditch the ugly student-nurse scrubs after next week), but I have been looking around for cute scrubs since I'll be able to wear whatever I want when I start my new job in OB/GYN at the end of May!
[ Photo Cred ]
Top: Dickies Xtreme Stretch 82850 Scoop Neck
Bottoms: Dickies Xtreme Stretch 82011 Drawstring Flare Leg Pant
Here are my thoughts on Dickies Scrubs...
1. The material is a.ma.zing. With the combination of rayon, polyester and spandex, comfort is inevitable.
2. They don't get wrinkled! I threw them in the wash and they came out of the dryer with absolutely no wrinkles. If no ironing is necessary, you know i'm going to love them!
3. LOTS of pockets - I've come to realize that you can never have too many in this profession.
4. Affordable. As a broke nursing student, I have to pounce on any bargain that comes along.
1. The pant sizing seems to be a little off - I ordered the smallest size (XS) and I was swimming in them! Thankfully, the drawstring kept them from falling down. :) Also, they were a tad long for my 5'4 stature. I'll be ordering from their petite section next time!
All in all, I would highly recommend these to anyone. In fact, my mom said she would wear these around the house to lounge around in - They are THAT comfortable.
I'm excited to wear these my first day on the job!